F-Resin - anyone had any dealings?

Thinking about buying a few of their resin airyplaneses - anyone bought anything from them? How's the service, the quality of the product etc? I already know that they're not cheap... but they DO look good in the pictures.

TIA RobG (the Aussie one)

Reply to
RobG

I bought their Bristol Brabazon. A lot of problems, the worst of which is that the three piece fuselage doesn't fit. The ends of each piece are different diameters where they meet. Lots of filling, sanding and re-scribing required.

Still, no one else does a Brabazon, and the final kit will look good.

Simon M.

Reply to
Simon M.

"Simon M." wrote in news:eff400db-d414-4512-97f8- snipped-for-privacy@f36g2000hsa.googlegroups.com:

Dang, that's the one I really wanted... Story of my life, realty. Thanks for the heads-up.

RobG (the Aussie one)

Reply to
RobG