Making carbon fiber parts

I'm thinking about working with carbon fiber to make bot body parts etc. Does anyone know of a really good book on working with carbon fiber in a home workshop. I want to know how to make molds, vacuum bag, etc. without any expensive tools. I'm planning on using carbon fiber fabric and epoxy resin. The few books I found on Amazon seem to be more like material science text books or about making car bodies or aircraft. I need a carbon fiber for dummies type book.
TIA
-- Shawn
For construction books you might try Linday's, here:
http://www.lindsaybks.com/
Also check out the performance R/C airplane magazines. They carry articles from time to time on working with carbon fiber. Visit the local liberry for back-issues.
Do note that working with some types of carbon fiber carries with it possible side-effects, including lung damage and electrical shorts in machinery, if the fibers become "atomized" and airborne. Of course it all depends on how much you do, and how you work with it. Check here for some safety basics, among other things:
http://www.nyblimp.com/superior/carbon.htm
-- Gordon Author: Constructing Robot Bases, Robot Builder's Sourcebook, Robot Builder's Bonanza
Shawn Brown wrote:

Gordon,
That's a great site...thanks for the info! I like the books on making a plastic vacuum forming machine and injection molding machine. I might have to buy them too.
-- Shawn