Carbon Fiber

I need some carbon fiber in my diet. Where is a good source online for
tubes, rods, tapes, and sheets. I plan on using it to build and reinforce
park flier planes.
Reply to
Normen Strobel

> I need some carbon fiber in my diet. Where is a good source online for > tubes, rods, tapes, and sheets. I plan on using it to build and reinforce > park flier planes. > > -- > Normen Strobel > snipped-for-privacy@zoominternet.nospam.net > > > > > >
Reply to
Hall Grover
| I need some carbon fiber in my diet. Where is a good source online for | tubes, rods, tapes, and sheets. I plan on using it to build and reinforce | park flier planes.
I know I'm not answering your exact question, but I've found the carbon fiber stuff I needed at the local kite shop. None of the local hobby shops had much of anything, but the kite shop had oodles.
Reply to
Doug McLaren
None of the hobby shops around here have carbon fiber stuff either, except for tape. I've heard that kite shops carry some stuff, but I don't know of any kite shops around here.
Reply to
Normen Strobel
Thanks, this is great.
Reply to
Normen Strobel
Hi Normen,
Here are my usual sources:

but for just some rods and stuff for a park flier, David Lewis has been my best source:
-Fritz
Reply to
Fritz Bien