Sizing in Carbon Fiber

If there is any expert on carbon fiber, I was interested in knowing if there is some special sizing in Carbon fiber or kevlar(aramid) fiber
that sticks well to polypropylene/polyethylene. Thanks in advance, Composite Guy

Check with producers. I recall some carbon fiber is adhesion actived by heating in oxygen to produce carboxyls and some of this is sized with epoxy. Maybe you want virgin carbon fiber. Kevlar, I do not believe, has any special sizing. There would be chemistry that could work such as patents I have on sulfonyl azides. Frank