pinouts for square to round trainer lead?

Can some kind soul with a Futaba square (as on my new 6EXA) to Futaba 6 pin DIN plug trainer lead, post the pin to pin connections??

I looked this up on the web and made a lead up, but it hasn't worked so far.

If I can get someone who's got the lead (and a meter to test it with!) I'll publish the correct pin to pin connections on my website.

Jim

Reply to
Jim M

Check out this page.