Russian Interior Colors

I'm doing a model of the 1958 Suchanov Diskoplan. Being so close to the end of WWII I would guess that the seat belt and harness would probably be of the WWII style. I have the Extra Tech Russian WWII seat belts and I'm scratchbuilding the rest.

Question #1. Color of the interior?

Question #2. Color of the seatbelt and harness?

Question #3 What instruments? I've never flown a glider, but I figured an altimeter, airspeed indicator, compass and a turn/bank instrument.

Can anybody answer the above, either some or all?

TIA,

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72