Need 1/32 Spitfire Seatbelts

I'm starting my Hasegawa Mk Vb Spit and noticed the kit has no seatbelts...can anyone either recommend a source or spare a set? I have a spare set of Luftwaffe belts that I used for a FW-190 A-8. I s'pose they'd do in a pinch, but I know they have better ones out there. I appreciate any help you can give...I'm trying the google thing but am not having much luck...

thanks!

Scherer

Eduard set 32527, or a set of Waldron buckles and masking tape strips.

Reply to
Rufus

Reply to
Scherer