Something to do while building models...

just found hulu.com watch old tv shows for free !! been watching Dragnet and Adam-12 all morning. hope this idea lasts awhile. free things rarely do. really short ads too!

Craig

Reply to
crw59

That ended fast! The page won't load at all for me...

Reply to
eyeball

i still want to see the last 2 episodes of 10-8..as in the US, the last 2 never got shown..

squad 52 to again i would love to see, i think it was called differant in the US

Reply to
Jules

The site loads perfectly for me but none of the videos will run. They all say that they're not available in my country or region (UK).

Gordon McLaughlin

Reply to
Gordon McLaughlin