Biplane Rigging in 1/32 scale?

All,

I'm looking for ideas on how to do attachment points and turnbuckles to rig my 1/32 scale Tiger Moth. I've looked for PE parts, and haven't found any, so I guess I'll be scratchbuilding.

Does anyone have any ideas/recommendations?

TIA!

-Bill

Reply to
RC Boater

U¿ytkownik "RC Boater" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

Maybe like this:

-- Greetings Piotr

Reply to
Piotr Dmitruk

In 1/32, to be scale, they would be little more than pips on the lines. Perhaps thin tube/hypo tube sleeves over the wires for turnbuckle bodies and dabs of thick paint for the wire ends.

Reply to
steve gallacci

That is a great article-- thanks for the pointer!

wiadomo¶ci

Reply to
RC Boater

Bill,

Not to put down Thomaz's excellent article at IPMS-Sweden, I use thin copper or nickel/steel alloy wire and get the same results by wrapping tightly around a sewing needle. You can see my simple tutorial at :

.

One thing, however, my eyelets are very small and for 1/72 a/c, you'd want to make them a little larger for 1/32 perhaps.

Caz

Reply to
Forest Dalton

Most excellent. How's Part II coming along? ;-)

Reply to
Al Superczynski