Looking for 1/32 Reheat instrument decals

I'm looking for a source for Reheat item RH010, 1/32 scale vintage instrument decals.

Anyone know of a vendor that ight still have them? I tried Roll Models, Squadron, & Great models, so far.

TIA!

-Bill

Reply to
RC Boater

My local shop has some Reheat stuff in the clearance pile, mainly rudder pedals and some cockpit details. Fairly cheap, like $5 or less a pack of PE parts. I can check to see if it is what you are looking for.

Rob Gronovius Visit my motor pool in the

gallery

Reply to
Rob Gronovius