NFL team decals suitable for models?

Anyone know of a source for decals of NFL team symbols and logos? I mean water-based decals of the sort usually used with plastic models. In particular I am looking for San Diego Charger and Oakland Raider decals of a size appropriate for 1/48 scale aircraft, to use in fantasy paint jobs, the Charger lightning bolts and Raider pirate-and-cutlasses replacing the military insignia. I have tried various NFL web-sites, to no avail. I realize NFL logos are copyrighted, so if authentic decals do not exist, a reasonable approximation would do. Anyone know of any likely source?

Reply to
Taylor Kingston