How to get replacement parts from DRAGON ?

Hello, Today I got my package with Dragon 1/48 Ho229 model kit. I am from Europe, but I got my Ho 2290 from US seller.

Major problem is that part number 2a (fuselage lower half) is very deformed, out of shape. I have tried to force it back to shape, but it is not possible, and I need to replace it with a new fuselage part.

Any advice how to get spare part from Dragon ? What is Dragon site URL and email ?

Many thanks, Zac

Reply to
Zeljko Hanich

Zac, Try the box end.. most of the older stuff has the old "City of Insutry Ca" address. I think they are distrubted by Dragonmodels US or somesuch now..googeled and found

have no idea about who to contact in Europe. Sorry.

I have had two expereinces with getting replacement parts, one very frustrating, one very rewarding from the old MarcoPolo Importers.

good luck.

Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
MLDHOC