Parts from Trumpeter

I mentioned a week or so ago that I had used the "contact us" link on the Trumpeter web site to ask for a replacement sliding canopy. Wel.....I got an e-mail from Trumpeter today informing me that the part is being sent out tomorrow. I assume that if the company tells me they're mailing it, they will do so. I'll advise when it arrives.

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Bill,

When I talked to them they said parts that the company realizes could be bad or missing in many kits result in a shipment of spares that can be used in response to customer problems. They mentioned one kit had canopy problems - is that your problem. Mine was I guess somewhat unique - could have been a returned kit where somebody screwed up the fret and returned the kit. I'm still annoyed at the price they don't have a limited number of unboxed spares just in case. Customer satisfaction is a part of business - maybe communist governments don't inderstand this. I guess the message is - check the kit and return it if anything is missing and buy another elsewhere.

Val Kraut

Reply to
Val Kraut

Yes, it was the canopy for the 1/32 scale MiG-3.

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

"At least the system works as advertized

Val Kraut

Reply to
Val Kraut

Hi, I tried contacting them about a missing part from my M1A1/A2 Abrams 5 in 1 model and the contact us link does not work, I live in the US and the part im missing is part G form my item num. 01535. What advise can you offer me on what should I do and how to contact them,

Reply to
Marcelo

Are you missing the entire G sprue from the kit?

Reply to
RobG