How Tall is this Fantasy Dragon Kit?

I've seen it on the net in two places, have emailed, but no one ever replies. Its a fantasy figure so the scale does not mean a lot. It could be 2 inches or 12 inches high.

anyone seen the dang thing to give me an idea?

thx - Craig

who me?
120mm = 12cm... which i believe is roughly 5 inches I believe.

Nico

Reply to
Nicodarius
120mm is a scale (as in 54mm, 90mm etc) used for figures. It represents the average six foot human figure at 120mm tall. A rough comparison is 54mm is approx 1/32 scale.

HTH

Chris

Reply to
Chris Hughes

thx, but its a dragon. it could be as tall/small as SOL wants it to be. Am I missing something because I'm not so sure that scale is the issue in this particular figure.

Craig

Reply to
who me?