29 years ago today

Although most of the fighting stopped in 1973, today- April 29, 2004, marks the 29th anniversary of the last American casualty in Vietnam. Actually its not known which of the last two marines that died that day was actually the last, so they both share the sad honor. One of them, Darwin Judge, was from my hometown of Marshalltown, Iowa. He was one class ahead of me. I didn't know him well, but well enough to tell you he was quite a guy.

Tom

Reply to
Tom H

Hey Melnick, you soup sandwich, get back on your meds. For Gods sake, get back on your meds before it's too late.

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

is this Vess? :-P>

"Mr.Melnick"

Reply to
Eyeball2002308
29 years abgo today you weren't even born, tough guy. That said, trying to make any sense of any posting from a soup sandwich like you is impossible.
  1. You don't know what you're talking about,

  1. You can't articulate the stuff you don't know anything about.

  2. You have your head in the up and locked position.

Say good-by, Meldick. Kerplonk-o.

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Sorry Dickhead, but I am just shy of 50! 1955 to be exact, I volunteered at

17 with my parents permission! Why not make an attempt to NOT suck quite so much c*ck cherryboy! Never question what someone says they did, rather question why they did it. No go ahead and make another asshole type statement so I can chuckle!

Melnick \\\\\

Reply to
Mr.Melnick

mel dick...somebody needs a hug but not from me,I hate this wasted bandwidth plonk

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

Well.....you got one last post through on me before I had the time to actually load you into my killfile; that's my bad for not taking the time to load you up last night. I saw your ludicrous post this morning while checking the newsgroup before leaving the house for yet another six-day duty week of military duty, doing my part to keep your uncomprehending and ungrateful rectum free to post your drivel on RMS.

Putting it as politely as I can, I think you're full of crap. You claim to be almost 50 but I find that exceptionally hard to believe by the only avenue I have to judge you; your posts on RMS. If you're not a chronological child, your posts; revealing an inability to control your temper, laced with irrational statements, profanity, poor grammar, and misspellings indicate you are a mental child if not a chronological one.

It was my mistake for not to block you immediately after last night's post but I've corrected that now. You run along now and have a nice, safe life. By the way, I was wrong earlier when I said I wished you were in Iraq. We don't need you there. We don't want you there and my guess is you wouldn't have the stones to be able to hack it anyway. Enjoy your freedom and???you're welcome.

Lt Col William H. Woodier "The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

F off eyeball. Take Bush with you. Take Woodier too. ..../V

Reply to
Vess Irvine

My guess is your hunch is correct, eyeball.

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Hey Melick:

You are right. Woodier is the biggest D-head here. He is a total loser and an embarrassment to America. If there is a downside to the Internet, he is it. ..../V

Reply to
Vess Irvine

"Bill Woodier" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m12.aol.com...

Perhaps, but my guess is that Woodier, Smith and Superczynski are three different names for one and the same d*****ad.

Reply to
Bassie Adriaensen

The comet is coming back to pick you up?

WmB

WmB

Maybe, if you could provide us with your middle name, you could have three different names on the NG too.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

'' How very apropos.....

Still resorting to ad hominem attacks, I see. I should thank Mark for responding to you and reminding me why you're in my killfile.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Hi Al. I hadn't seen that "gentleman's" post myself until it was appended to someone else's post. I must say that I feel quite honored to be included along with you and Ron is that squirrel's doghouse.

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

I did not serve in nam. but was in 66-68. I have a lot of respect for those that were. so the ppl that put them down can GO ST8 TO HELL as for as im cocerned!!!

Reply to
LARRY929

Eiesenhower (a republican) got us involved in nam, JFK inherited the whole mess when he became pres.

Reply to
LARRY929

I think you might find that Truman (a Democrat) was the first to get us involved in what was then French Indochina in opposition to the Vietnamese. FDR (another Democrat) actually had us involved, on the other side before he died, sending OSS officers in to advise Ho Chi Minh in the fight against the Japanese. I actually have spoken to one of these brave OSS men and have seen some of his original snapshots of him and ol' uncle Ho. He later was the Commanding officer of a now retired officer working with me in the SECDEF's POW/MIA Office (and that's how I met him).