Old 1/32 Revell P-47 Canopy Question

The sliding mechanism is a huge rectangular opening behind the
cockpit. I've not found a pic to confirm that this big hole is
correct. this thing just looks wrong. I am in no way a builder who
is after super accuracy, hey it looks like a P-47 and that's good
enough, but after building the thing 10 or so times since it came out,
I thought I would finally ask about it.
Anyone have a pic of the this area of the plane?
thx - Craig
Reply to
Musicman59

Site Timeline