Revell 1/32 Mirage V

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone has seen one of these kits for sale, and if so how much they would be? Cheers, Nathan

Reply to
Nathan Bradford

eBay. $30 & up.

Reply to
Frank May

hard to find i think, i have one but only seen 1 or 2 on ebay and not cheap

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

I sold the one I had about 5 years ago and got 30 bucks for it. Again I think I paid twenty for it new because if memory serves me correctly it wasn't cheap when it was released. I think maybe it was a Revell Germany kit Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant

As a follow up to this, does anybody know of an after market ejector seat for this kit? The cockpit is the one really weak area of the kit.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Only one I know of is in the Kfir conversion kit; once from TAC Scale, now from CAM.

Reply to
Rufus

Plane Bits in Australia make a set for the Mirage IIIO. Not the greatest set out but more than useable to dress up the original kit. Contains a MB Mk6 seat which is appropriate for the Aussie version so you would need to find a Mk4 seat elswhere

Charlie

Reply to
CharlieH

Last one I bid on went for over $80.00 and I was successful on another at around the $65.00 mark

No my 4 are not for sale

Charlie

Reply to
CharlieH