dak beetle italeri 1/35

hello anyone seen this kit ?? what is the quality of this kit?? is it CMK model or something new from italeri ?? thx in advance sas

Reply to
Saskwacz

Good question. The description of the CMK Type 87 states some resin parts but the Italeri Type 87 does not mention resin. It does state that there are two types of tires in the Italeri kit. Rob Gronovius Visit my motor pool in the

gallery

Reply to
Rob Gronovius

I bought the kit 2 days ago. The kit contains no resin. There are 3 sets of tires with the wheel detail moded on. There is only one set of backs for the wheels. I think the plastic is a bit soft, but the detail is not too bad. The model looks to be an easy build. The kit includes 6 Afrika Korps figures w/ weapons and equipment. One figure is posed rolling a 55 gallon drum, nice touch. There are decals for: Afrika Korps - Lybia - 42 Luftwaffe Jagdgeschwader 53 - Itily - 44 German Office of Colonial Policy - Germany - 41 British Army - Germany - 45/47

HTH chuck

Cfbush2000

Saskwacz wrote: : : anyone seen this kit ?? : Yes. :-) : : what is the quality of this kit?? : It is a bit thick in some places, but overall, it is pretty good. : : is it CMK model or something new from italeri ?? : I think it is the CMK molds. There is a sprue of figures from Italeri present, as has been mentioned.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden