1/32 scale Stuka snake decals ??

I have a roughly 1970 version of the kit. Pretty sure that the decals are not worth it.

Has anyone made replacement fuselage snake decals?

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

Tally Ho (Czech) decal #32001 was (were) available fairly recently. These were for aircraft "C" of 6 Staffel/StG 2 based at Timini in Libya during 1942. Pilot of this aircraft was Hubert Pölz. I bought my set directly from Tally Ho in Czech Republic. Derek Shaw

Reply to
Derek Shaw