A gauge too far ?

At the back of this months Model Rail I noted an advert for Bahnhof Europa 1:450 scale 'T' gauge.

I think this is going a little too far !

The detail IS very good and the motor must be the size of one of those Tick Tack sweets but you need a good pair of glass's to view them.

Chris

Reply to
Dragon Heart

"Dragon Heart" wrote

And God help you if you have a derailment and have to try to get the bloody things back on the track!

John.

Reply to
John Turner