My assessment of nx5 so far...

damn.
I hope to hell I never have to use some cheesy old outdated mickey mouse
glorified mspaint proggy again to program a cheesy haas to make trodes on.
It all seems so ridiculous now.
Reply to
vinny
It takes a good man to make trodes using a glorified mspaint proggy on a cheesy haas. Even better that man will work for half your wage - and be proud... a cheesy kind of proud - but still proud.
-- Bill
Reply to
Bill
Hey, I'd love to get back to being cheesy - I'm Gouda that way!
Reply to
John&Michelle