Here are the way to do it on the RD 8000. I think its the same way on the
6000. I got it directly from Sanwa in Japan so there are no problem from
them if you do it.
Procedure how to change the Mode 1 to Mode 2.
Your RD8000 radio is able to change from the mode 1 to mode 2 what you
In order to change the mode, You must turn your radio into service mode so
called "SVC MODE"
PLEASE NOTE IN ADVANCE THAT IF YOU WOULD TRY TO SET OTHER MENU OR SETTING
THIS MAY UP SET THE WHOLE SETTING OF THE RADIO, AND MIGHT CAUSE THE
DO NOT TRY TO ATTEMPT TO CHANGE ANY OTHER SETTING. You will see fatal
on the screen telling you that you are on trouble. Please only set with
Please set your radio as SVC mode as following procedure.
1. SET the left shoulder 3position toggle switch in the middle.
2. right shoulder toggle switch turn towards you.
3. both right and left of the two way switch beside the screen , all must
turn as "O"
(at bottom side)
4. Press both F-MODE key and END key simultaneously, thence turn on the
5. Screen should not show any indication, turn the left toggle switch
6. Screen now shows "SVC"
7. down scroll the mode by pressing arrow bottom.
8. Press the key six (6)times, you will scroll down from
SVC,INIT,CH,NEU,TRV,A/D & come to MODE.
9. Now you should be in the "MODE" to change from MODE 1 to MODE 2 by
Pressing key to the arrow right. Screen should be displayed with "1!
Inc(+) key then indication now should be as "2"
10. Press end, Now you should be back in the MODE and completion of the
change. Simply turn off the main power. You are now set as MODE 2! .
Best Regards Henrik Menne
Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 6468 spam-mails.
Betalende brugere får ikke denne besked i deres e-mails.
Hent gratis SPAMfighter her: