Sanwa rd6000

Does anyone know how to get into the service menus for this radio set???

Reply to
CubanFlyer

Worth reading the manual!

Briefly though, the options for each individual channel are accessed by using the buttons, when you're on the channel you want start pressing the down arrow till you find the right option. All the further options that are usually not specific to a channel are under 'etc'. From here you should be able to choose your options, End is a kind of Back-button. It doesn't seem that intuitive at first but once you've messed around a bit it'll be easy.

Still recommend that manual though!

Reply to
MDJ

The manual does not mention the service mode and how to change stick mode.

Reply to
CubanFlyer

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. If you mean changing the basic stick mode, i.e. changing throttle from left to right, right to left etc. then I don't think you can do that without getting inside, swapping plugs etc. Can you be more specific?

Reply to
MDJ

Found this thread whilst looking for the same info. Info had been bookmarked but page gone. Thankfully I'd copied the instructions to my PC(must have had a moment of inspiration:). I have used these successfully to change mode on a Sanwa RD6000. Sanwa Mode 1 to 2 change via service mode

  1. Switch the radio off.
  2. Shift the left switch forward.
  3. Hold down F.Mode and End.
  4. Switch the radio on.
  5. Flip back the left switch.
  6. Scroll down to MOD.
  7. Select mode 2.
  8. Press End.
  9. Switch the radio off.
  10. Switch the radio back on.

  1. unscrew aerial

  1. remove all screws from the back
  2. carefully lift the back off BE VERY CAREFUL AS THE TRAINER SOCKET WIRES ARE SHORT AND SNAP EASILY
  3. remove the spring / tensioner and seesaw assy from the elevator stick
  4. remove the throttle ratchet asembly and stick travel limiters
  5. refit to opposite sticks without the limiters Re asemble the tx
  6. With the radio off.
  7. Shift all switches forwards / down .
  8. Hold down F.Mode and End.
  9. Switch the radio on.