Transmitter is back to front with FMS. Help!!

Hi. I just installed FSM on my computer and linked up my Zhen Hau PCM

4CH transmitter. The simulator programme recognizes the transmitter but the throttle control on the simulator is on the right instead of the left where it ought to be, and is, when I fly my electric Dragonfly helicopter. Any idea how I can make the transmitter work correctly on the sim would be greatly appreciated.
Reply to
dragonfly

There is a selection on the menu where you calibrate your 'joystick'. Just before you go into the calibration mode there is a list of channels with boxes next to them. You put your channel into the channel the software thinks is throttle. I stopped playing with it a month or two ago.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

On 5/15/2004 5:30 PM Ted shuffled out of his cave and grunted these great (and sometimes not so great) words of knowledge:

Change the "Mode". You should be able to do it in the sim. It has been awhile since I used FMS, but it should be in the calibration part. If you can not change it in FMS, change it in your transmitter, just remember to change it back before flying your electric helicopter.

Reply to
Ted Campanelli