Airtronics Servo Question

Is there a data base for the specs of all the servos sold by Airtronics
Their web site offers only the current models.
Jerr
--
tailskid
Been modeling since '49 - which makes me an Old Fart

tailskid2
Good list at both =
smaller list at RCFU =
more under various sections at Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links
regards
Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links

View this thread:

A.T.
Thanks....that first site gave me the info I was looking for!
Jerr
-- tailskid
Been modeling since '49 - which makes me an Old Fart
this thread:
tailskid2

Site Timeline