80" Cap Kit FS

I have a NIB Midwest Cap kit for sale - $230 + shipping. It has th

airfoiled tail feathers.

Jerr

-- tailskid

Been modeling since '49 - which makes me an Old Fart

----------------------------------------------------------------------- tailskid2's Profile:

this thread:

tailskid2

I guess that Sig Kommander was too much for you. (VBG)

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Yeah, all those pieces.....:) Especially the wing

Jerr

-- tailskid

Been modeling since '49 - which makes me an Old Fart

this thread:

tailskid2

Why don't you P.M. me, somewhere.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Six_O'Clock_High, I'll gladly do that....what's your email addy?