Re: FS: Frequency numbers

Bill, How in The Heck have ya been? I haven't seen you driv'n by in th

big Yellow 'wagon'......whatya flying these days?

Jerr

-- tailskid

Been modeling since '49 - which makes me an Old Fart

this thread:

tailskid2

Jerry,

It breaks my heart to admit I sold my old creampuff... One of those offers that was just too good to turn down...

But I got enough out of it to pay for a like new Grand Voyager minivan on which I'm still finding bells and whistles...

Lookin' at a garage full of models that I haven't flown in too long... Still whacking out vinyl gfx... Retirement's wearing me out... Thinkin' about gettin' a real job so's I can get soime time OFF!

Bill

View this thread:

Bill Fulmer