Re: Eastern Michigan SW User Group meeting

March 16th is a Wednesday. I would think most people (like me) have to work at that time. Do you ever plan to have it on a Saturday or in the evening?

Thanks,

Dan Bovinich

For those SW Users in Eastern Michigan, > > I am hosting a User Group Meeting for Eastern Michigan, at Macomb > Community College South Campus. The meeting will be held March 16th, > from 1pm to 4pm. If your interested please email me at > snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com requesting additional information. I will send you > the agenda and location map. > > Thanks > Robert Meitzler > Eastern Michigan SW User Group President > snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Reply to
Dan Bovinich

The meetings here are always from noon to 3:30 on a Wednesday or Thursday. Not really a problem, if your managment knows how beneficial they are.

Corey

Reply to
CS

I agree with you Corey, it is work related and a improvement to job performace. As I explained to Dan in a email. I have choosen the afternoon time slot for this first meeting. Though I do plan on running future meetings based on majority vote. I plan on passing out a questionair at the first meeting and emailing it to those that request one. Were one of the questions will be "do you prefer afternoon or an evening time?"

So if your unable to make the first meeting because of the time. Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com requesting a questionair. I would like to have your input, even if you can't attend the first meeting.

Thanks Robert Meitzler Eastern Michigan SW User Group President

Reply to
emswug

I hope you have good spam filters putting your Address on here like that.

Reply to
CS

Final reminder that this meeting is less then one week away

Reply to
emswug