Model RR store in Charlotte NC???

Does anyone know of a model RR store in or around Charlotte NC? Thanks in advance. Brad Flanders

Reply to
BPF

There are a couple of Hobbytown USA's around; one in Pineville, and one in the University area. They're ok, if you're looking for off-the-shelf low-end products. Mainly RC stuff.

The best store I know of in the area is the Little Choo Choo Shop in Spencer, which is just on the other side of Salisbury, about 30 miles north of Charlotte, up I-85.
They've got a wide selection, and the staff are great.

And they're right across the street from the North Carolina Transportation Museum.

Definitely worth the drive!

Wayne

Reply to
Wayne Maxwell

"BPF" wrote in news:fL2Je.107735$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.southeast.rr.com:

In the Queen City, no. There is a good one in Spencer (next door to Salisbury)called the Choo-Choo Shop on Main Street across from the former railyards.

My experience is they do good work, knowledgeable, at a fair price.

For once I actually get to help somebody on here. Imagine that!

Gene

Reply to
J. Eugene Bartley