Model RR store in Charlotte NC???

Does anyone know of a model RR store in or around Charlotte NC? Thanks in advance. Brad Flanders

There are a couple of Hobbytown USA's around; one in Pineville, and one in the University area. They're ok, if you're looking for off-the-shelf low-end products. Mainly RC stuff. http://www.hobbytown.com/zcl/index.html?state=NC&zip The best store I know of in the area is the Little Choo Choo Shop in Spencer, which is just on the other side of Salisbury, about 30 miles north of Charlotte, up I-85. www.littlechoochooshop.com They've got a wide selection, and the staff are great.
And they're right across the street from the North Carolina Transportation Museum. http://www.ci.salisbury.nc.us/nctrans /
Definitely worth the drive!
Wayne

In the Queen City, no. There is a good one in Spencer (next door to Salisbury)called the Choo-Choo Shop on Main Street across from the former railyards.
My experience is they do good work, knowledgeable, at a fair price.
For once I actually get to help somebody on here. Imagine that!
Gene