Hydraulic floor jack (rolling) model

Anyone have or know where I can get a reasonably accurate ASSEMBLY model of a rolling floor jack -- the kind used commonly in auto shops? I'll need to translate in to SolidWorks, so an IGES, STEP, ACIS or Parasolid would be best.

TIA Mark 'Sporky' Stapleton Charlotte, NC

Reply to
Sporkman

Are you still looking for this!?

IIRC, there was a Pro/e rolling floor jack but I do not remember who offered it and I do not have it anywhere?

Otherwise, I think some Acad/MDT user made one years ago as well.. and posted it so on their ng and... maybe some IV user converted it?

.., thinking about it,.. I do not think the model(s) were that good or I would have saved it??

But,.. Spork, you should be able to create one fairly fast, no? I'm guessing your or I could do a fairly detailed on in about 3-4 hours?

..

Sporkman wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Thanks, Paul. The problem is not the difficulty of modeling . . . I simply don't have access to a jack to look at, much less one that I can take apart. I've got an inventor client who has adapted one for a special use and he wants to see whether I can improve his adaptation. To do that I've got to be able to duplicate the actual relative positions that such an assembly can assume. I guess I'll have to "assume the position" some other way. :)

Mark 'Sporky' Staplet>

Reply to
Sporkman