Floor Jack Problem

It is made of metal.

I have an old Hein-Werner O'Boy 1 1/2 ton floor jack that has a few years on it. I started tearing it down to clean it up and a couple of the springs balls and seals from the hydraulics shot across the room. I found all the arrant parts, but failed to remember the order they ejected. I am trying to figure out how to get it back together again.

Hein-Wenner doesn't seem to have a web site and I haven't found any exploded diagrams of the jack. The kit for the jack is a little spendy and doesn't say if the instructions are included (I doubt it). Does anyone have have a copy of an exploded diagram or know where I can get one?

TIA

Jay Cups

Reply to
JayCups

Don't know where you can get one specific to your jack but the animation at the top of this page may help you sort it out:

Be patient. It's like a slow slide show but very informative.

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Reply to
Keith Marshall

Hope this helps-not sure if yours is similar....

Rick

Thanks Rick,

It is not exactly the same, but it is damn close. Any idea on how to dislodge 15-19. I can't figure out how to pull them out and they seem to be stuck. Everything else disassembled pretty easily. I am still trying to figure out the function of those parts.

Jay

Rick wrote:

Reply to
JayCups

Overpressure relief valve.

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

BTw... it seems the relief valve spring and ball are held in, not by the cap, but by the "adjusting screw". It should have a hex socket or a slot in it to allow it to be unscrewed from the gallery.

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh