To connect two gears

I am using pro-E 2001, and to join two gears in motion I set two gears as pins and then connected them as a cam-follower connection (I remember I read something like that before), but unfortunately I have failed. I wonder if is for the deffinition of the surfaces (who should I determine that), any help will be very appreciatted.

many thanks in advanced

-- Ulises

Reply to
Ulises Diego

Wildfire has gear to gear timing in MDX works alot easier than setting something up in 2001

Reply to
Solids

This can be done in 2001 with a cam definition; don't forget to select the 'enable liftoff' checkbox.

Regards

Reply to
Pete