Smoking good deal on a floor jack

I found myself needing a hydraulic floor jack to complete some work, so I
went browsing the local automotive shops via their web sites and stumbled
across this deal at Schucks:

It is a 3.5 ton floor jack that lifts from 3.75" to 22", for a whopping
$19.99 + tax (its regularly $99.99)
Torin Jacks
Model: T83505
UPC: 15268 83505
My wife picked it up for me at the local shop here in Kirkland, WA (Rose
Hill) this afternoon - it even rang up on the in-store computer for the
$19.99, the store guys were astonished.
Just passing along a good deal!
-D
Reply to