dspic30f6003 processor

sir/madam

I have a motor control board fo dspic30f6003 processor.I want to get more details about the processor .This is processor of microchip.If enybody know more about this processor pls help me.

Reply to
anilmanual

There is no dsPIC with that part number on the Microchip web site. Closest is the 'F6010, which is an 80 pin TQFP part. How many pins does your chip have?

Leon

Reply to
Leon Heller

Might be an ASIC - application specific IC - DSP IC 30 F6003 is my guess. The F might mean Fairchild semi. 6003 is the device. Just guesses.

Martin

Reply to
lionslair at consolidated dot