Good Deal?

I ran into this via another inquiry with the seller:

Looks like a decent package deal to me, but then again, things are selling so inexpensively lately that I could be wrong.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Tapping:
Site:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Looks like a hell-of-a deal to me. I own that excello 602 - way more machine than a Bridgeport. Can't tell from the pics if its taper 40 like mine.

Iggy and gunner could do better, but they don't count.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

With the dollar value in free fall, better buy quick before the exchange rate goes to hell. Also, there will be customs charges to figure into the real cost.

Paul

Reply to
co_farmer

Not a BAD package. Break it down a bit and one might be able to sell it for a bit more than $9k-10

I wonder what spindle taper the Excello has? B&S #9 likely....

I am the Sword of my Family and the Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn everything you love, and kill every one of you. (Hebrew quote)

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Gunner