Some Additional On Topic Video Stuff

In my ever increasing efforts to put up useful information on the web, below are some links to potentially useful videos I put up on the web last night.
Obviously, they are advertising for my company, but the information in them might be useful for some folks.
I've listed them in what I believe would be the most to least useful order with super quick descriptions:
How To Remove A Morse Taper Mounted Chuck From A Drill Press
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ3jyEbcse4

Chuck to Multiple Spindle Head Conversion on Drill Press
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1zM1JIxr0Q

How To Make a Multiple Spindle Head Drill Press a Single Chuck Unit Again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mmhdPrKFNQ

Tools You Need For Drill Press Multiple Spindle Head Conversion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSANnLt9IOE

How to Install a Multiple Spindle Head Drive Tang
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v^jCoS5X-HQ

FYI. I'm the voice but not the face.
If you want to browse all our videos, see the link below.
I'm also a social addict so feel free to friend me on Facebook!
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com / Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com VIDEOS:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill FACEBOOK: http://tinyurl.com/AutoDrill-Facebook
V8013-R

Very nice! And perfect timing. I haven't done it for 30 years, and the time has arrived to do it again -- but my memory was balking. <g>
Thanks, Joe.
--
Ed Huntress

My pleasure Ed. Glad someone could make use of it.
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com / Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com VIDEOS:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill FACEBOOK: http://tinyurl.com/AutoDrill-Facebook
V8013-R
"Joe AutoDrill" <> wrote in message

Jeez you professionals are rough! Why not do it the one man way and do it nice? heh heh ... Put the release wedge in place and raise the spindle till the return spring captures the wedge against the housing, put a tall enough block of wood on the table to come within an inch of the chuck, hold a lead block or a lead coated steel block behind the spindle _then_ hit the wedge a sharp blow. The chuck falls to the wood block safely and you didn't damage the spindle bearings. I have a lead block that fits nicely into a plastic bag with only one end exposed just for this. I know, I know, I'm just being picky, eih? ;>)) phil

Phil,
You make the video and I'll publish it for you and only take half the credit... :)
Seriosuly though, we will send out the video to most of our new customers showing them the method since many have never removed the chucks on their drill press machines. The idea is to give someone the basic (mental) tools needed to do it whereas you have obviously come up with a great system for yourself.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.