Some Additional On Topic Video Stuff

In my ever increasing efforts to put up useful information on the web, below
are some links to potentially useful videos I put up on the web last night.
Obviously, they are advertising for my company, but the information in them
might be useful for some folks.
I've listed them in what I believe would be the most to least useful order
with super quick descriptions:
How To Remove A Morse Taper Mounted Chuck From A Drill Press

Chuck to Multiple Spindle Head Conversion on Drill Press

How To Make a Multiple Spindle Head Drill Press a Single Chuck Unit Again

Tools You Need For Drill Press Multiple Spindle Head Conversion

How to Install a Multiple Spindle Head Drive Tang

FYI. I'm the voice but not the face.
If you want to browse all our videos, see the link below.
I'm also a social addict so feel free to friend me on Facebook!
Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Tapping:
Site:

V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill
Very nice! And perfect timing. I haven't done it for 30 years, and the time has arrived to do it again -- but my memory was balking.
Thanks, Joe.
Reply to
Ed Huntress
My pleasure Ed. Glad someone could make use of it.
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Tapping:
Site:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill
"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
Jeez you professionals are rough! Why not do it the one man way and do it nice? heh heh ... Put the release wedge in place and raise the spindle till the return spring captures the wedge against the housing, put a tall enough block of wood on the table to come within an inch of the chuck, hold a lead block or a lead coated steel block behind the spindle _then_ hit the wedge a sharp blow. The chuck falls to the wood block safely and you didn't damage the spindle bearings. I have a lead block that fits nicely into a plastic bag with only one end exposed just for this. I know, I know, I'm just being picky, eih? ;>)) phil
Reply to
Phil Kangas
Phil,
You make the video and I'll publish it for you and only take half the credit... :)
Seriosuly though, we will send out the video to most of our new customers showing them the method since many have never removed the chucks on their drill press machines. The idea is to give someone the basic (mental) tools needed to do it whereas you have obviously come up with a great system for yourself.
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill