Fishy Metalworking

...Okay, this is certainly off topic if my theory is wrong... But I'm betting the guy force fed the fish some rare earth magnets and uses a PC-controlled movement device below the table to control where the fish go.

Any other theories? Anyone speak the language and gain any knowledge?

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Tapping:
Site:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Wonder if they are really live fish ??????? the "random" motion could just as easily be "programed". cute demo though ...lew...

Reply to
Lewis Hartswick

you can train almost any animal with food.

Reply to
chaniarts

Look close at the fish swimming in "formation" they have a laser pointer on their heads. I think they were directed by or following the lasers near their eyes.

Crayfish have a very small bit of sand in their head, that gets captured when they molt. It sits in a small cavity, and acts like an inner ear. Telling them up from down. Tiny hairs sense the sand position. Since their circulatory system is a wet sump pickup system, up and down is important for them to get right!

If they are placed in a tank when they molt, where ONLY magnetic particles are available, they will take on a magnetic spec into their "inner ear" whatever it is called.

Then, they will be magnetically affected, and will swim upside down if a magnet is placed above them, trying to "Right" themselves.

I don't know if goldfish are similar or not.

The fish in the painting were just pictures of fish... Slight of hand got the fish into his hand and into the bowl... The "pictures" of fish were just pictures...

Reply to
Cross-Slide

"Cross-Slide" wrote

Look close at the fish swimming in "formation" they have a laser pointer on their heads. I think they were directed by or following the lasers near their eyes.

You can see a lot of red reflections in the water and on the fish. You should see what I can get my two pooches to do with a laser pointer. I should film that. They're hilarious. I'll point it on the side of one where she can't see it, and then the other one comes over and slams into her. Then the other one. It's all fun, and I don't do anything that would hurt them, and am careful to keep it away from their eyes. The fish do seem herky jerky at times, and bumping the bottom like there may be magnets or some metal involved.

It was cute. I guess.

SteveB

Heart surgery pending? Read up and prepare. Download the book $10

Steve B

Maybe they perfected this! Mind control at last! :-)

Pete

Reply to
Pete Snell