CNC Newsgroup?

I just realized that Teranews dumped the only CNC group I was active in... Or maybe something else happened. Anyone know?

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Tapping:
Site:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

There seems to be 6 here.

ncnc and such.

news60.forteinc.com

I want to say I pay $3 a month.

Mart> I just realized that Teranews dumped the only CNC group I was active in...

Reply to
Martin Eastburn

Only way to know for sure is if you mention the name of the group. I find these with cnc in the group.

alt.machines.cnc cnc.inet cnc.test cncnet culist.cnc-l mcnc mcnc.cad mcnc.concert.video mcnc.dcom mcnc.general mcnc.ncsulab mcnc.pc mcnc.programmers mcnc.systems mcnc.talks mcnc.teleclass mcnc.text scnc.problems

Reply to
Steve Ackman

CLIP

That's the one. When I re-set my newsgroup listing, it showed back up. Albeit without all my marked messages and "watched" conversations...

Seems it is a spam nightmare there now though. :(

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill