Any Gun Drillers Out There?

I've got a 20" long shaft that needs a 7/32" hole straight thru.

The shaft is roll-formed into a spline on the outside surface so I'm guessing it has some built in stressors that will let go and make my shaft less than straight. I need less than 0.003" runout on my outside spline material per inch on this job and I really only need two made. The spline can not be done after the gun drilling...

Any thoughts? Anyone able to do the gun drilling accurately for me and can quote a price to me via e-mail?

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Tapping:
Site:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

You're in Jersey correct? Maybe contact

are in Bayonne and might be able to do the job.

Reply to
Steve W.

Steve W.,

Thanks for the lead. That's a double whammy for me. Cool guns and a possible place to find a source.

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill