For Sale in NJ - Big Joe Walkie Forklift

...Yes, I'm selling it. No room here any longer.

Photos and basic details here:

Good deal for a RCM buddy-pal.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Tapping:
Site:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Big Joe pallet lifts are VERY good units.

How much are you asking? Im too far away and have a forklift..but others here.....

I am the Sword of my Family and the Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn everything you love, and kill every one of you. (Hebrew quote)

Reply to
Gunner Asch

$900 is what I'm asking publicly, including the charger and a free AutoDrill aluminized sticker. :)

Must be picked up here in NJ - 07946.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Tapping:
Site:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Based on the photos..thats a very fair price.

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family and the Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn everything you love, and kill every one of you. (Hebrew quote)

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Useful tool. I've been keeping am old Rol-lift (similar) going for years with my ingenuity at the shop. I need to rewire it next week since a new harness is not available. Very useful machines for applications a fork truck doesn't fit.

Wes

Reply to
Wes