Frisco.org - Saint Louis and San Francisco Railway

Greetings,

The Frisco.org is about to get easier to use. A site rebuild is almost complete, and we are putting the finishing touches on it this weekend.

The new Frisco.org features:

- easier access for dial-up users to view and upload photos

- better organization to help you find things fast

- vastly improved search engine

- enhanced "What You See is What You Get" (WYSIWIG) editor for messages and photos

We renamed the old "Resource Center" to "Frisco Library" to better reflect the contents. The Frisco Library is organized around three themes: "The Real Frisco", Modeling the Frisco, and Frisco Interchange. "The Real Frisco" has information about the prototype: Divisions, Operations, Equipment, Buildings and Structures, and the QA&P. "Modeling the Frisco" is organized around scale, to help you find information about the modeling scales you like best. You'll also find sections about Layouts and Modeling Tips. "Interchange" has interest areas for Frisco Folks, Memorabilia, Links, Downloads, and Swap Meet.

We hope you stop by and look aound. Frisco.org is a free website devoted to the memory of Frisco operations, equipment, and people. It is sponsored by Frisco railfans and the Frisco Modelers' Information Group.

Best Regards, Mike Corley ============= Ship It on the Frisco

Frisco.org =============

Reply to
Mike Corley