SWUGN Summit - Charlotte

Next up on the SWUGN Summit hit parade - Charlotte, North Carolina
http://www.swugn.org/pages/summit/SWUGN_Technical_Summit_Charlotte.html
Richard
Let me offer my comment here. You may think that I am a bit biased (and you would be correct) but I think that these SWUGN Summits are a great deal. For a very small fee, you get a day's worth of classes, food, time to talk with other users from your area, and the opportunity to meet some SW folks. The one we had here in Kansas City was a fair bit of work to put together, but I was told by many people that they really appreciated it. The fact that we put together training, food (did I mention that?), door prizes, etc. and they didn't even have to spend more than one day away from work, let more people attend than will be able to attend SWW. Sure, it's a wee bit smaller than SWW, but most of the same benefits.
So, if you are in that area, strongly consider going - these events are only as good as the people that choose to attend. :-)
WT

Wayne Tiffany wrote:

The food was very good in Seattle, and either of the the door prizes (admission to the next Solid Works World or a space pilot) would have paid for the trip about twice, (if I'd won it).
John Kimmel
I have to agree Wayne. My opinion may be biased also (having presented at two of these events)But I don't know of anywhere else a person can be exposed too this much "quality" SolidWorks information for such a small fee.