Solidworks Technical Summits

Anyone planning on going to the one in Houston on April 6th? Sould be
$35 that will be well spent!

Looks like a pretty good line up of experts and information. Anyone
going, I would suggest paying good attention durring the smart
components class given by Gopal Shenoy. I took it at Sw World, and
have been using its for a number of items here at work. The time
savings is tremendous, and my boss loves that!
If your not in the Houston area, there may be one close to you commin
up:

SoCalMike