BBC 4 (tv) Programme on model Raiways Tonight Weds 23/1

I would have missed this if it hadn't been mentioned on the Radio, maybe some others will have.
BBC 4 . The Joy of (train) Sets. The Model Railway Story.
21.00 to 22.0 23/1 /2013.
Probably be on the I player if missed.
G.Harman
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 23, 5:33 pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

Well worth a watch.
The ususal celebrity appearance by Pete Watermnan but also some modelling celebrities such as Mike Sharman and Ian Rice and the MR editor Ben Jones.
MBQ
Add pictures here
✖
On 1/24/2013 4:38 AM, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

BBC iPlayer is available in UK only, and you also need a license to use it. I don't think we'll get the opportunity to buy a BBC subscription this side of the Atlantic any time soon. Too many copyright deals. Pity.
--
Best,
Wolf K

I believe there are solutions which provide a proxy UK IP address. Google "bbc iplayer outside uk" for several. Regards, Riddles
Add pictures here
✖
On 24/01/2013 15:16, Wolf K wrote:

You don not need a licence to use it, unless you are in the UK and watching programmes 'live'. A licence is NOT required for viewing programmes that are 'old'.
Jeff
Add pictures here
✖

Available for download via USENET, Can't recall quite where, BINSEARCH will tell you.
Jenks
Add pictures here
✖
On 24/01/2013 17:35, snipped-for-privacy@TheOutfall.net wrote: .........

Repeated on 29th at 0030 on BBC4.
I found it a bit disappointing with lots of very old clips of interviews with modellers. They could have made some new ones!
Richard
Add pictures here
✖

Two words: bit torrent.
--
Martin S

Add pictures here
✖
On 24/01/2013 15:16, Wolf K wrote:

There is BBC iPlayer (Global) you could probably watch it there. Have to pay though as your not in a BBC licence payer location. iOS version here https://itunes.apple.com/ie/app/bbc-iplayer-global/id449130604?mt=8 probably a version available for Android as well.
--
Chris

Add pictures here
✖

Well worth watching, hardly a mention of anoraks. More about the industry and interesting words from Iain Rice.
Cheers, Simon
Add pictures here
✖