Paisley Rocketeers Society - email weevic2000@hotmail.com

John Stewart, of the Paisley Rocketeers Society

Just seen this post! I was with my mate Robert Law when I heard the news.Robert has a lot fo old Pictures as he is a member of the club.Robert Law now works at Dundee University at the Observsatory ther.I hope yo can see my post in this groups as I have made my own software to read newsgroups!

Regards Victor from Paisley

Reply to
<weevic2000