[FFT] Type 2 Magazine

Anybody know what the going rate would be for a new/used 3' x 3' x 3' Type 2 magazine? I know the Type 2 is overkill for our use, but I found a used one for sale for $500. I think it's well worth that and would suit our clubs needs nicely.

Any info anyone has would be great! Thanks in advance!

Respectfully Submitted, Chuck Neff TRA #7915 L3 NAR #74595 L3

Reply to
Chuck Neff