The Launch Pad gone?

Here's a word:
PENGUIN
Not quite sure if that's what you wanted, though...
David Erbas-White
P.S. Reminds me of an old joke: What is "penguin dust"?
Scroll down
Scroll down
Scroll down
Scroll down
"penguin, vacuum!"
Reply to
David Erbas-White
The Launch Pad kits are now sold through Performance Hobbies exclusively it appears and Red Arrow has a few also from the old stock. Neon
Reply to
Neon Black
The web site does appear to be down but I can tell you that Chuck is producing kits again and many dealers have them in stock -- Performance Hobbies for one.
Reply to
Bruce Sexton

Site Timeline