The Launch Pad gone?

Web site is down. Anyone any word?

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Here's a word:

PENGUIN

Not quite sure if that's what you wanted, though...

David Erbas-White

P.S. Reminds me of an old joke: What is "penguin dust"?

Scroll down

Scroll down

Scroll down

Scroll down

"penguin, vacuum!"

Reply to
David Erbas-White

(I hate mis-telling a joke)

The command issued after:

Reply to
David Erbas-White

The Launch Pad kits are now sold through Performance Hobbies exclusively it appears and Red Arrow has a few also from the old stock. Neon

Reply to
Neon Black

The web site does appear to be down but I can tell you that Chuck is producing kits again and many dealers have them in stock -- Performance Hobbies for one.

Reply to
Bruce Sexton