Raffle: TRA Legal Fund Raffle

The latest TRA Legal Fund Raffle begins tonight and runs through
06/25/2004. This is to provide Bruce Lee (the FAXes go to his house)
time to get the FAXes to me prior to leaving for LDRS. I will then do
the drawing during the week and announce the winner during LDRS; Bruce
will also announce the winner during the member's meeting.

If the winner of the rocket prize is at LDRS, you may pick the rocket up
directly from Edward.
-Kevin
Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski