CTDT when checking in PDMWorks documents

Twice now I have had the customary Unhandled exception when checking in a large assembly in PDMWorks. Has anyone else experienced this on a frequent basis?

SW2003 SP4.1 XP Home XP2000+

1 GB ram FireGL 8800 Windows 2000 server for the vault. Switched network.
Reply to
kellnerp

No experience with PDMWorks, but I often crash when filing or autosaving. (So, why do I run autosave? Stupid, I guess.) Sometimes happens when I save to our PDM as well (Activault). This is on SW2001+, so it's definitely not a SW2003 problem.

Jerry Steiger Tripod Data Systems

Reply to
Jerry Steiger

Reply to