Documents uploaded

I've uploaded a few technical documents which may be of interest

I've tried to look at some practical aspects of control engineering based on stuff I've been doing for the North Sea oil & gas industry over the last few years. If the information is helpful, I'll add some more over the next few weeks.

Regards John Greene Contek System Ltd Aberdeen, UK

Reply to
John G

Fae Aiberdeen tae. Fit like min?

Reply to